Thank you for your interest in our homepage. The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to our homepage is an important concern for us. In order to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed both by us and by external service providers, we have taken technical and organisational measures.
We would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of your personal data provided to us, as well as about its processing and use.
The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is: EMPURON AG.
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and how it is processed,
- Correction of inaccurate personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
- You have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Provision of chargeable services
For the provision of chargeable services, we request additional data, such as payment details, in order to be able to execute your order. We store this data in our systems until the statutory retention periods have expired.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form regarding questions of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting you. For this purpose, you must provide a valid e-mail address. This is used for the assignment of the enquiry and the subsequent response to it. The provision of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for possible follow-up questions. Personal data will be automatically deleted after your enquiry has been dealt with.
Use of Google Analytics
Use of Google Maps
Embedded YouTube videos
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with the current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection statement will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please write to us by e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation directly: Hubert.Medl(at)empuron.com